reate Presentations That Inspire Action
Sign up in a few simple steps
- Quickly organize your thinking & structure your story - Learn proven presentation frameworks like MECE, SCQA, and the rule of 7 that dramatically improve the clarity of your thinking.
- Overcome the fear of presenting - Learn techniques and develop mindsets and approaches that help conquer the anxiety of public speaking
- Design a presentation that sizzles with style - Learn general design rules and principles, not for design's sake, but to support the communication of your argument
- Write a presentation that crackles with the pace of a good novel - Improve recall and empathy with your argument through storytelling techniques
- What happens when I signup?
- You will be given free access to the first Lesson module of the course. In this Lesson, I will share with you the first important insight necessary for engineering successful high-stakes meetings and I will lay out our entire blueprint for designing and creating killer c-suite presentations.
- What is the course structure and schedule?
- Decks for Decision Makers is a self-paced course that takes between 5 - 10 hours to complete. The course consists of a series of 20 video lessons with associated activities, quizzes and assignments.
- How does certification work?
- Once all lessons are complete, and all exams passed, the student will be awarded a certificate of completion. There is no deadline for the completion of the program. Students will also be awarded an Open Badge that can be shared on LinkedIn that verifies the achievement of completing the Decks for Decision Makers course.
- What are the technical requirements for access the course?
- Our courses are hosted on our learning platform provider, Kajabi, whose operational status can be found here. Kajabi works well on any modern browser, including the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Microsoft Internet Explorer. We do not have any specific computer or OS requirements and are fully compatible and responsive with mobile devices. Additionally, Kajabi has a mobile app, which is available for download from the Apple store and Google Play store.
- Does my time zone matter?
- All of our courses are fully online and self-paced, so you can take them from any time zone, anywhere in the world.